At this house on Upper Eau Claire Lake, your own private beach begins the moment you step off your front porch. You can’t see much of this front yard from the air, but those tall pines mean your beach will have a little shade on warm summer afternoons. (Plus, the lake is only a few steps away if you need a quick dip to cool off even more.) And the view of the lake from the house is still spectacular. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- How to Know if Your Realtor is Using Legal Drone Photos
- Beautiful Lake Home on the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes (Barnes, Wisconsin)
- House on 20 Acres Overlooking Pond Near Solon Springs, Wisconsin
- Cabin With Spectacular Views on South Shore of Lake Superior (Port Wing, WI)
- Lake Home for Sale on Lower Eau Claire Lake (Gordon, WI)