The other day I had fun shooting this lake home in Voyager Village. It’s in a great location, right at the head of Loon Lake. (Voyager Village is in northwest Wisconsin, not far from Webb Lake and about halfway between Minong and Danbury.) We had some fun clouds that day, which made for lovely exteriors. This home also presented the opportunity for some nice interior shots with great views of the lake. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- Beautiful Drone Photos of NW WI Lake Home in Voyager Village
- Summer Refresh on Nelson Lake (Hayward, Wisconsin)
- I passed my FAA Part 107 test, and I’m now making legal drone photos.
- Lake Home With Level Sand Frontage (Nancy Lake, near Minong, WI)
- Log Home With Ten Acres of Trilliums (Trego, Wisconsin)