The other day I had fun shooting this lake home in Voyager Village. It’s in a great location, right at the head of Loon Lake. (Voyager Village is in northwest Wisconsin, not far from Webb Lake and about halfway between Minong and Danbury.) We had some fun clouds that day, which made for lovely exteriors. This home also presented the opportunity for some nice interior shots with great views of the lake. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- How to Know if Your Realtor is Using Legal Drone Photos
- Beautiful Lake Home on the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes (Barnes, Wisconsin)
- House on 20 Acres Overlooking Pond Near Solon Springs, Wisconsin
- Cabin With Spectacular Views on South Shore of Lake Superior (Port Wing, WI)
- Lake Home for Sale on Lower Eau Claire Lake (Gordon, WI)