This morning I had fun shooting fresh exteriors for this home on Nelson Lake. The seasons have changed, and it was time for a refresh. I also wanted to add a few aerials that would emphasize this home’s privacy, seclusion, and end-of-the-road location on a quiet bay. Because every picture tells a story. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- Beautiful Drone Photos of NW WI Lake Home in Voyager Village
- Summer Refresh on Nelson Lake (Hayward, Wisconsin)
- I passed my FAA Part 107 test, and I’m now making legal drone photos.
- Lake Home With Level Sand Frontage (Nancy Lake, near Minong, WI)
- Log Home With Ten Acres of Trilliums (Trego, Wisconsin)