This morning I had fun shooting fresh exteriors for this home on Nelson Lake. The seasons have changed, and it was time for a refresh. I also wanted to add a few aerials that would emphasize this home’s privacy, seclusion, and end-of-the-road location on a quiet bay. Because every picture tells a story. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- How to Know if Your Realtor is Using Legal Drone Photos
- Beautiful Lake Home on the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes (Barnes, Wisconsin)
- House on 20 Acres Overlooking Pond Near Solon Springs, Wisconsin
- Cabin With Spectacular Views on South Shore of Lake Superior (Port Wing, WI)
- Lake Home for Sale on Lower Eau Claire Lake (Gordon, WI)