The other day I had fun shooting this home on Nancy Lake near Minong, Wisconsin. It’s a nice lake place in a great location, and it was a beautiful, sunny afternoon in late May. Great clouds, blue skies, blue water, oak leaves still unfurling, and a flag fluttering lazily in the breeze. What could be finer? For more sand, sky, water, fun interiors, and old fisherman crossings, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- Beautiful Drone Photos of NW WI Lake Home in Voyager Village
- Summer Refresh on Nelson Lake (Hayward, Wisconsin)
- I passed my FAA Part 107 test, and I’m now making legal drone photos.
- Lake Home With Level Sand Frontage (Nancy Lake, near Minong, WI)
- Log Home With Ten Acres of Trilliums (Trego, Wisconsin)