The other day I had fun shooting this home on Nancy Lake near Minong, Wisconsin. It’s a nice lake place in a great location, and it was a beautiful, sunny afternoon in late May. Great clouds, blue skies, blue water, oak leaves still unfurling, and a flag fluttering lazily in the breeze. What could be finer? For more sand, sky, water, fun interiors, and old fisherman crossings, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- How to Know if Your Realtor is Using Legal Drone Photos
- Beautiful Lake Home on the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes (Barnes, Wisconsin)
- House on 20 Acres Overlooking Pond Near Solon Springs, Wisconsin
- Cabin With Spectacular Views on South Shore of Lake Superior (Port Wing, WI)
- Lake Home for Sale on Lower Eau Claire Lake (Gordon, WI)