The other day I had fun photographing this chalet on Trego Lake near Trego, Wisconsin. Trego Lake is a flowage that’s formed upstream of a dam on the Namekagon River, and it tends to be a fairly quiet lake. This lake home has views of the water from almost every room. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- Beautiful Drone Photos of NW WI Lake Home in Voyager Village
- Summer Refresh on Nelson Lake (Hayward, Wisconsin)
- I passed my FAA Part 107 test, and I’m now making legal drone photos.
- Lake Home With Level Sand Frontage (Nancy Lake, near Minong, WI)
- Log Home With Ten Acres of Trilliums (Trego, Wisconsin)