The other day I had fun photographing this chalet on Trego Lake near Trego, Wisconsin. Trego Lake is a flowage that’s formed upstream of a dam on the Namekagon River, and it tends to be a fairly quiet lake. This lake home has views of the water from almost every room. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- NW WI Lake Home For Sale on Nancy Lake (Minong, WI)
- Life’s a Beach at This Home For Sale on Upper Eau Claire Lake
- Beautiful Waterfront Home for Sale on Nelson Lake (Hayward, WI)
- Vintage Cottage on Upper Saint Croix Lake (Solon Springs, Wisconsin)
- Drone Photos and Summer Refresh for Luxury Lake Home on Upper Eau Claire Lake (Barnes, Wisconsin)