The other day I had fun photographing this chalet on Trego Lake near Trego, Wisconsin. Trego Lake is a flowage that’s formed upstream of a dam on the Namekagon River, and it tends to be a fairly quiet lake. This lake home has views of the water from almost every room. For more, just scroll on down.
BUY THE BOOK
- How to Know if Your Realtor is Using Legal Drone Photos
- Beautiful Lake Home on the Eau Claire Chain of Lakes (Barnes, Wisconsin)
- House on 20 Acres Overlooking Pond Near Solon Springs, Wisconsin
- Cabin With Spectacular Views on South Shore of Lake Superior (Port Wing, WI)
- Lake Home for Sale on Lower Eau Claire Lake (Gordon, WI)