Last week I shot this NW WI lake home with a great view of Lake Nebagamon. I noticed that the ice was almost out that day, and I knew I’d be back in the neighborhood two days later. It was definitely worth swapping in a fresh photo; notice the difference between those last two shots. What a difference two days can make! Yes. It’s spring.
BUY THE BOOK
- Cabin With Spectacular Views on South Shore of Lake Superior (Port Wing, WI)
- Lake Home for Sale on Lower Eau Claire Lake (Gordon, WI)
- Life’s a Beach at This Home For Sale on Upper Eau Claire Lake
- Beautiful Waterfront Home for Sale on Nelson Lake (Hayward, WI)
- Vintage Cottage on Upper Saint Croix Lake (Solon Springs, Wisconsin)