Last week I shot this NW WI lake home with a great view of Lake Nebagamon. I noticed that the ice was almost out that day, and I knew I’d be back in the neighborhood two days later. It was definitely worth swapping in a fresh photo; notice the difference between those last two shots. What a difference two days can make! Yes. It’s spring.
BUY THE BOOK
- Lake Home for Sale on Lower Eau Claire Lake (Gordon, Wisconsin)
- Log Home on Trego Lake Gets Its Spring Update (Trego, Wisconsin)
- Trego Log Home in the Trees (Trego, Wisconsin)
- Lake Cabin With Cavernous Garage on Cranberry Lake/Minong Flowage (Minong, WI)
- NW WI Lake Home With Great View of Lake Nebagamon