Last week I shot this NW WI lake home with a great view of Lake Nebagamon. I noticed that the ice was almost out that day, and I knew I’d be back in the neighborhood two days later. It was definitely worth swapping in a fresh photo; notice the difference between those last two shots. What a difference two days can make! Yes. It’s spring.
BUY THE BOOK
- Beautiful Drone Photos of NW WI Lake Home in Voyager Village
- Summer Refresh on Nelson Lake (Hayward, Wisconsin)
- I passed my FAA Part 107 test, and I’m now making legal drone photos.
- Lake Home With Level Sand Frontage (Nancy Lake, near Minong, WI)
- Log Home With Ten Acres of Trilliums (Trego, Wisconsin)